|✅ Category||✅ Game Hosting Company|
|🏆 Best US Project Zomboid Hosting||Indifferent Broccoli|
|🎖️ Best Hardware Project Zomboid Hosting||ServerBlend|
|✨ Best Customer Service||HostHavoc|
|💨 Best Speed / Ping Hosting||PingPerfect|
|🕹️ Best Variety of Games||GTXGaming|
|🔒 Best Security Ark Hosting||GameServers.com|
How We Rate Project Zomboid Server Hosts
Here we have listed our criteria in case how you’ve wondered how each host is placed on our list:
- Price – The price of server hosting often has an implication of the quality of the server hosting, too high or too low you’ll often find these hosts aren’t for you. The perfect price has been calculated using our formula and has resulted in an average, providers like Survival Servers often come up on top.
- Performance -The server hardware and even software have massive impact on the performance on your server, and everyone hates lag, particularly when playing with friends and just want to focus on playing on your Project Zomboid server.
- Control panel – A custom control panel, or even TCAdmin, may suffice but not all custom control panels are great, sometimes they’re often poorly built and slow, however, there are many providers with excellently designed control panels.
- Customer Service – Not all of us are expert server owners, and may not some people from the experts from time to time. Providers like GameServers.com and Host Havoc have great customer service staff.
- Modifications & Plugins –
- DDoS Protection & Security –
List of Project Zomboid Server Hosting Providers
And obviously, our list of Project Zombid server hosts have been compiled by our gaming experts which have personally tested these hosts.
Below you can a find list of the best Project Zomboid server hosting:
- GTX Gaming
- Zap Hosting
What is Project Zomboid?
British and Canadian independent developers The Indie Stone are working on an open-world isometric survival horror video game called Project Zomboid. The game takes place in a zombie-infested post-apocalyptic world, and the player’s goal is to last as long as possible. In Desura’s alpha funding section, it was one of the first five games to be released.
The Indie Stone suffered a high-profile setback in 2011 when two laptops containing the game’s code were stolen. In the intervening time, Project Zomboid has appeared on Steam Early Access and is still in the works. For the first time, a game developed by The Indie Stone has been made available to the general public. New audio and music, the city of Louisville (a fictionalised version of the real city), as well as a revamped multiplayer by General Arcade are all included in Build 41, which was released in December 2021.
Project Zomboid has become incredibly popular over the last couple months, with hundreds of players taking our servers, so be sure to take a look at our list.